Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ashlee Simpson @ "TRL", Virgil's in NYC

Even though fiancé Pete Wentz denied that they were expecting a baby together, the rumours that Ashlee Simpson is with child haven't died - in fact, they've only grown. The singer appeared on MTV's TRL on Tuesday, and said "Some things you want to keep personal. I just think it's an inappropriate question to ask any woman. For me, that's something that I didn't ever want to respond to, because I think it's an inappropriate question." The singer, who was on the show to promote her new album - Bittersweet World -, was asked by an audience member to show off her engagement ring. Ashlee showed the crowd a diamond eternity band she has been sporting for a while, telling them that "it's getting sized. You'll see it soon. It's pretty." When asked about how Pete proposed, the singer remained mum, "That's all so sacred, I need to keep that to myself." Following her TRL appearance, Ashlee headed over to Virgil's for some lunch.
Picture by INF

No comments: